“MHS and I sorted through the confusing jungle of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that prevented me from living to the fullest. With their help, I developed tools and strategies that have helped me to think and act more rationally.”
-Mental Health Solutions Client
Your health is our top priority. MHS recognizes the health risks during this difficult time we all face together. We are happy to offer therapy and psychological testing services over the phone and through video platforms, including Zoom and FaceTime; covered by all major health insurances, including private, Medicare and Medicaid plans.
Additionally, when phone and video platforms are not adequate for your needs, beginning June 15th 2020, we will resume offering in-person therapy and psychological testing services in both of our Barrington and Mundelein locations.
We know life can sometimes get difficult. Stress in your life can come at you from all directions. We get it, and we’re here for you.
When was the last time you stopped to really think about your health…your mental health? We’ll help you overcome any challenge that feels overwhelming to you right now. We’ll help you return to your best. We’re your personal support system.
Unlike large hospitals and institutions, Mental Health Solutions (MHS) serves as a personal group of skilled and dedicated therapists, counselors, psychologists, and diagnosticians who care about people like you. Your privacy is of paramount importance to us.
All under one roof, we offer therapy, and psychological testing to the individual or entire family. We provide individual, family, couples, and group services.
So welcome to Mental Health Solutions—your personal support system.
We’re just a phone call and a short drive away.
**Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic**
Mental Health Solutions is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- All staff, clients and guests wear face coverings.
- All staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting room.
- Offices are equipped with HEPA Air Purifiers.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times. Clients will be called or texted when ready to be seen.
- All staff and clients agree to have temperatures checked prior to meeting.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
*Speak to a live person 24 hours a day*